Back to TI-Enterprise True Image Home Page

Gabriel Diaz | Forum

Admin Dec 21 '15

Gabriel Diaz,

Home Town: Nuevo, CA.

Local Lakes: Diamond Valley Lake, Lake Perris, & Lake Skinner

I started bass fishing about 6 years ago.  

Qualifications:

Fish the FLW Rayovac Series as a Co-Angler. Fished in 2014, 2015, and signed up to fish the 2016 season.  In 2015 I qualified to fish the Rayovac FLW Series Championship on the Ohio River in Paducah, KY.

WON Bass US Open in 2013 and 2014 as a AAA. Finished 8thand took home a big fish check in 2013.

Angler’s Marine Tournament Series from 2013 to Present. Finished 3rd at Diamond Valley Lake in 2013 (Rookie Division), 6th at Castaic in 2014 (Masters Division), and took 1st Place at Lake Pyramid in 2015 (Masters Division).

American Bass, qualified and fished the end of year American Bass Team Classic at Lake Mead, NV in 2013 & 2015. Finished 18th with a big fish option check in 2015.

Snag Proof Frog Tournament CA Delta in 2014. Finished 41stin the Pro Division.

Member of the Perris Valley Bass Anglers bass club where I first started tournament bass fishing in 2012.

Fun Tournaments:

Cast for Kids and Wounded Warrior events and tournaments.

The Forum post is edited by Admin Dec 29 '15
Admin Jan 7 '16
Pic 1 (wearing a charger football cap and white shirt) Gabriel informs us he is holding an 8.64 lb bass caught at lake Perris in September 2012.
Admin Jan 7 '16
Pic 2 (wearing a charger football cap and Black T shirt) Gabriel informs us he is holding a 9.4 lb bass he caught at Diamond Valley Lake in March 2015. 
Admin Jan 7 '16
Pic 3 (wearing a camo face mask) Gabriel informed us that this pic was taken on June 2015 when he was at Lake Havasu City, Az on practice day for the Angler's Marine tournament. Fish was not weighed. However, we are sure he would be real happy to have this catch count on tournament day.  
Admin Mar 23 '16

Hello True Image. I wanted to share a a picture from this past weekend March 19th 2016. I Fished the Wild Wild West tournament at Roosevelt Lake in Arizona.
"I didn't weigh in a fish the first day but on the second day I weighed in a Limit!
I just want to thank True Image finnese baits, its staff, and its True Image pro team for all their support! That's my go to bait. I also qualified for the Wild Wild West Championship Tournament and I'm really looking forward to competing this Tournament this coming September on Lake Mead. Hope to see you all there."

The Forum post is edited by Admin Mar 23 '16